Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teddy & Doll



This set of Teddy & Doll had been starring at me since a few weeks ago from the shop window. I had been tempted to purchase them but an inner voice asked me, `What For?'

Nevertheless, I have to confess that it has been in my mind, consciously, sub-consciously. The urge to purchase them was so strong.

Finally, today, I walked into the shop, zoomed in on the set, renewed my Membership Card in order to get a 10% on the set and bought it. No regrets.....coz I think that little doll is the sweetest doll I've ever seen for a long long time. It reminded me of my doll which I used to carry around when I was a little girl.

My girl is now the proud owner of the Teddy & Doll and I hope she will carry the doll around like I used to do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment