Sunday, September 12, 2010

Officially a Bugger, I mean Blogger

So, it's official...I am a blogger. Thanks to my sis-in-law (SIL) who gave me some pointers. Hope to learn more from her. Still she's the only one following me at the moment and it had been nearly 48 hours since I created my blog (sob!).

It had been a busy but rewarding Hari Raya holidays for my family. We had booked a stay in Hard Rock Hotel, celebrated Dad's birthday, met up with family members and friends and there had been a new baby in the Gan Family (extension of hubby's), Eushean.

Time to get back to work, everything will peak from now on, coming exams for my princess, checking defects for new premises, preparing to attend a wedding in KL, etc.... everything will be posted here, but, first, WHERE ARE MY FOLLOWERS??? Sobs!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn ah soh..mi fern here..don't worry..im yr blog follower..will stay tuned for yr updates in blog ya..take care..see u soon in Diane wedding ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi Fern, so glad to see you here. Thank you for posting a 1st comment here....really appreciate it!!! See you at Di's wedding....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kathryn hws blogger life??? heyy u may tryout tumblr. quite a nice one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, I visited your blog...it's so interesting. What's tumblr??? How's grandma and sisters?

    ReplyDelete