Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blackberry


After years (3 actually) of secretly wishing to own a Blackberry, I am now a proud owner of the new Blackberry Bold.

Ain't it cool! But to those who know me, I am not tech-savvy or the gadget-lady type.

I am now learning all the loops and hoops and scratching my head. I don't understand why the youngsters nowadays seem to own the latest gadgets and knowing how to operate it almost immediately. Whereas, I get glares from hubby whenever I ask him to slow down while teaching me the basics. Is that the sign of old age?

p/s Is getting a BB a sign of old age too?

- Sept 15 2010

4 comments:

  1. no la Kat ah soh..you are the "In" one among all..u see u active in FB, now u start blogging..wow..and have blackberry phone! double thumbs up for you! u are so updated okie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen dear, IN! Hahaha. I would like to think it that way. Let me know what you youngsters do nowadays and see if this Ah Soh can still follow everything or not :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ah soh, carrying her Cath Kidston, with a pink BB on the other hand, wearing her ka kiak - kik kiak, kik kiak painting the town RED RED & PINK PINK! Wah lau eh, very IN Thing & Happening nya woh! I'm sure you'll get round using your BB & will be the BB Pro in no time! Then it's your hubbs turn to juling you nya coz you are more savvy then him ma! :P Jocey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocey Fung, my hubbs won't julin me coz he got his BB for nearly 2 years liaw...I am like a dog following his `fart' (kau thui booi)...he will julin me if I start accumulating Cath Kidston ane wearing ka-kiak! xxxx

    ReplyDelete