Monday, September 13, 2010

Me & Shopping

My lips parched dry. That's what will happen when I see something I like. I just notice it. The saying `Jaws dropped' understood fully now. I wonder how can people control the urge to get their hands on pretty stuff.

Let me share with you a few of my latest craze...not that I am going to buy them. It's not even available locally......





This is the Cath Kidston Weekend Bag in Spray Flowers....pretty?
This is the London Chintz Mug......wow....

And this is the Buttercup dish

Sigh! I can see but can't touch them. Lips all dried up now, how about yours?

- Crazed as at Sept 13, 2010

4 comments:

  1. Ah SOSO also start bloggin dee lor... wah...

    but my pocket also dry liao... i cant touch anything also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dexxie, where are you so? Have not seen you for a few months...ho boh??? Everyone seems to be dried!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn ah soh..i help u to promote yr blog to dexter..haha..=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mi Fern, you are such a gem :)

    ReplyDelete